OBA Mission Statement
We work to ensure a thriving and sustainable beekeeping industry in Ontario. To this end, we advocate for beekeepers’ interests, support honey bee health research and deliver practical training and information.
OBA Vision Statement
In our vision, Ontario leads with well-informed and skilled beekeepers, healthy and plentiful honeybees raised in Ontario, a prosperous beekeeping industry as well as a widespread appreciation for honey and for the critical role that honey bees play in agriculture.
In pursuit of our Vision and in execution of our Mission We value:
- We recognize the interdependence of all beekeepers in Ontario and strive to include everyone whether they keep bees for commercial purposes or pure enjoyment.
- We are committed to responding quickly and thoughtfully to urgent issues that could potentially affect beekeepers or the wellbeing of honey bees.
- We are committed to ongoing dialogue and engagement through a variety of means with our members and local associations to further the mission of the OBA.
- We work in partnership with a broad range of organizations and initiatives to strengthen our strategic impact.
Science-based research and information
- The information and training we support is based on the most up-to-date research and analysis from Ontario and globally
- We are committed to strategies and policies that support and advance a sustainable environment.
- Address8560 Tremaine Rd, Milton
- Category18 - Wellness Education & Organizations
- Tagsbeekeepers, ontario beekeepers association, ontario honey
- By peggy
- Email: email@example.com